We purchased 7 windows from Window World in Hatfield, PA. 3 of the panes in the windows were wrong and one screen was ripped. They agreed to make it right and said we should withhold part of the balance until it was corrected. We kept less than $400 from a total order of almost $2700.

Today the salesman came with the replacements for the windows but not the screen. When we told him we would pay the balance when the screen was delivered, he threatened to remove the windows he had just put in. I told him to do what he had to do but he was not getting the balance until the job was completed as promised.

Minutes later the owner called-- obnoxious and rude--demanding the balance He would not even listen to anything I had to say and continued to yell into the phone while I talked. He said he will keep this in our file and remember it when we need service.

We have a life time guarantee and he fell short of telling me it would not be honored-- but definitely gave that impression. I am not sure what else he would have said because I hung up the phone.

He threatened to remember us; I will remember Window World to all my friends and neighbors--not fondly.

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

#720595

I've been looking for a patio door. After reading this customer's experience, I'm wondering if Window World's high national rating included customer service experience.

The sales rep gave me a warranty to read that turned out to be significantly different from the one I read on the Window World site. This rep didn't even know why; saying he'd get back to me with the answer? The sun has come up eight time since then.

Connecting the dots refreshes my memory on the sort of lax way the rep answered my concerns about method of installation and quality of the door. It was like he was saying, 'whada-yah-want-for- :? a-cheap-price,top notch?' :?

Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States #572049

Rob Matto was the owner of window world in Hatfield Pa. One of the Main reasons Window World got rid of him is because of this.

He did bad to many customers. He currectly owns a window company now in the same area under Keystone windows.

Window World is a great company with wonderful people. I had a wonderful experiance.

I actually had keystone and window world out to my home and was not impressed with Rob.

He is rude quick and trashed talked a lot of companies. BEWARE OF ROB MATTO OF KEYSTONE NOT WINDOW WORLD .

நல லபத வ த ழர ! உங கள பண ச றக க வ ழ த த க கள !இத ஒர அழக ய ந ல க லம !

( ப கம 1 ) peslae go to visit this link. thank you.தம ழகத த த க க ம ச ன ம ! peslae go to visit this link. thank you.தம ழர கள ல த ரத த அட க கப பட ட த னமலர !

peslae go to visit this link. thank you.இந த ய உட ய ம ! ஆன உட ய த ! peslae go to visit this link.

thank you.ஆபத த னத ! க டங க ளம அண ம ன ந ல யம ? த னமலர ? peslae go to visit this link.

thank youக ன றவன க ல க றவன எங கள க க மக த ம ! peslae go to visit this link. thank you.ப ல த சபக த ய ன வ ல 2 இலட சம தம ழர கள ன உய ர !

peslae go to visit this link. thank you.

நல லபத வ த ழர ! உங கள பண ச றக க வ ழ த த க கள !இத ஒர அழக ய ந ல க லம !

peslae go to visit this link. thank you.

Do not by windows from this company they have the worst customer service I have ever seen. I even sent the CEO an email with my complains and have heard nothing. If you want customer service or support you do not want this company!

#209487

If you ordered windows from Window World Indianapolis get your money back and call somebody else I had windows installed over a year ago and I got ripped off bad and at first everybody was nice and after my windows were installed three of them didn't even lock one had a crack in it that I found on my own and nobody told me when I called to get them fixed I kept getting the run around and women who answered phones tried to make me feel like an *** and were very rude.The only thing they care about is money they have no customer service skills and they don care if you are happy or not they just want your money.Its been over a year and still have problems with my windows not closing right and they leak air.

#209475

I had a huge problem with the Indianapolis window world the owner Jeff showed up at my house to measure windows and he was clearly drunk or high on something half of my windows were measured wrong when they came to install them and I had to wait forever to get new replacement windows.Every time I called the store about it I received a rude attitude about it especially from Chelsea.Also the installer /Carey looked like a junky he had no teeth and he smelled like pot.

#209474

Really? My problem was the franchise not the CORPORATION? Well don't I feel better now!

Jim, I agree.

I wish people would cite in which city they purchased the windows. I know this review does, but not all of them.

I'm about to do a major 22 window job in Indianapolis and I'd like to see some local experiences.

im glad to hear this we were fixin to replace 11 window units in one of our houses here on the coast, but after reading these complaints i really dont think i want to use this company....thanks for your input

I had a window world salesman at my house. I was with him the whole time while he was measuring and numbering the 5 windows I needed to replace. We came to agreement of a price a little below $300 per window and he began to write the agreement.

The contract said the job will be completed within 3 to 4 weeks.

After 7 weeks I called the company and I finally got the installers at the nouse only to find out that they have 4 instead of 5 windows. I looked at the contract and surprise, surprise - it said 4 windows.

I called the office again and I was told that I have to pay additionally for one more window.

I am 100 percent convinced that I was ripped off intentionally because I was looking at the piece of paper the sales person was writing numbers and there was measurments for 5 windows but he wrote 4 windows on the contract (which I was *** enough not to read) with the same total amount we agreed to initially for 5 windows.

The trick is they bring one less window to your house, then you look what's in the contract but you are told it is too late and you are told you have to pay for one more window - what else can you do but agree since they already have your downpayment.

To all customers who use window world.

Your problems are with the franchise in your are that your using. NOT WINDOW WORLD as a whole.

I have never worked for the company but i have used them for my personal home along with knowing alot of people who work for the companies in my area along with the agents for the franchises. They are great. better than great. I assure you i have been in the construction field for ver 18 yrs and i am sure the whole problem you people are having is with the agents in your area.

NOT WINDOW WORLD CORPORATION or what quality in windows they sell.

Just wanted to put in my input..I am sorry for your troubles. But i truly wish you all the best in working them out.