Windo.w World says that they have a lifetime guarantee and that they stand behind the quality of their windows. In my experience with them, it has been anything but that.

They have been very rude, and have given me more expensive pricing each time I have talked with them just to get a defective bottom sash window replaced that they installed.

I cannot imagine the nightmare if there were more windows involved if they will expend the amount of time and rudeness to try to avoid replacing 1/2 of a defective window. In my opinion, you should avoid purchasing from them

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States #849159

The individual posting this message is not a Window World customer of the Salem, VA franchise. For information concerning the Window World Warranty please visit your local area Window World franchise for specific details.

Customer Relations

Window World, Inc.

to WW Customer Relations Altoona, Wisconsin, United States #854394

We had Window World install all of our windows and have been nothing but very happy with our windows. We did have a small issue a few years later.

We called & they came the following day a fixed the problem.

We have been so happy with Window World that we had our house sided 2 months ago and again we love the work and the gaurentee that comes with the product. We highly recommend your company!