Needed replacement window due to hail damage.They came measured and said it would be 2-3 weeks.

9 weeks past and still not windows. When the window came in and were scheduled to install they show up with a window for the front of my house. They were determine it was the window I wanted replace. I explain there was no way we would need window on the front of the house under the porch replaced due to hail damage.

The installer measured the correct window and check the other one. He determine it was measured incorrectly.

Two weeks later they installed the two windows.The workmanship of the install is horrible.

Review about: Window World Replacement.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

I had all new windows replaced in my house.The service was excellent.

I would highly recommend them to anyone.Thank you Window World...love my windows.

If you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail please contact us at 1-866-740-2100. If you prefer email please go to our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

We can help to make sure that all the appropriate store management is made of aware of this matter so that it can be properly addressed and resolved.

Customer Relations Department

Window World Corporate

North Wilkesboro, NC

St.Louis and Kansas City store are owned by the same two guys.

They each take a monthly cash payment off the top without paying taxes.How does that make you feel to all those that work hard everyday and pay taxes?