I ordered windows from this company about 2 years ago and the customer service was great. However, one of the 13 windows won't stay up and has other operational flaws, such as the top portion of the double hung window won't stay up. I called them to order 9 more windows and to replace the previously installed window that's not functioning properly. The estimate for less windows, but same type, was almost double what we paid for 13 windows 2 years ago. Granted we never were given the $189.00 per window price, and it's very unclear as to what type of window that is, so I asked. The salesperson stated that it's a very low quality window. He went on further to say that purchasing their $189 window would defeat the purpose of replacing your windows, because the $189 window doesn't provide any energy efficiencies etc. I'm really not happy with this company anymore and it appears that they're all about price gouging instead of providing quality service to their customers.

Homeowner,

Fort Washington, MD

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and defective products and inferior product and awful customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of window world window and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1098. Window World needs to "i want to cancel my second order and have my deposit of $1,098.00 returned in full. no measurements were taken so this shouldn't be a problem" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Comments