I ordered windows from this company about 2 years ago and the customer service was great. However, one of the 13 windows won't stay up and has other operational flaws, such as the top portion of the double hung window won't stay up. I called them to order 9 more windows and to replace the previously installed window that's not functioning properly. The estimate for less windows, but same type, was almost double what we paid for 13 windows 2 years ago. Granted we never were given the $189.00 per window price, and it's very unclear as to what type of window that is, so I asked. The salesperson stated that it's a very low quality window. He went on further to say that purchasing their $189 window would defeat the purpose of replacing your windows, because the $189 window doesn't provide any energy efficiencies etc. I'm really not happy with this company anymore and it appears that they're all about price gouging instead of providing quality service to their customers.

Homeowner,

Fort Washington, MD

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want to cancel my second order and have my deposit of $1,098.00 returned in full. No measurements were taken so this shouldn't be a problem..

I didn't like: Poor customer service and defective products, Inferior product and awful customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 18, 2016.

Comments