Acme, Pennsylvania
1K views
Service Scheduling

We contacted window world regarding their billboard about $189.00.Window world confirmed that they do have the window any size for $189.

They are on the billboard and the woman at window world stated they offer that. When they came to look at the windows we were quoted $860. FALSE ADVERTISING AND RUDE CONTRACTOR.

My husband told him the same window at lowes cost $131 he told my husband he was crazy and could not get them anywhere else.He was not nice....was rude and argumentative and stormed out of our house and ripped out of our driveway!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. The most disappointing about window world window from Window World was sales representative and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

My order came late, but nobody told me that any size was $189, I was told it started at $189.Honestly, offering any size would not make commonsense or business sense.

It's like telling someone who looks at a car lot with a mix of Honda's, Ford's and BMW's that they are all the same price.

My goodness!We live in central AR.

Window World advertise alot.I just put in a request for a quote from them.