Caroleen, North Carolina
1.5
Turnaround Time

Window world took my $3020.50 deposit, told me i would be able to keep my old windows.Never told me i would lose up to 7" of glass space, then wanted $1200 more because they forgot to add in a cost.

Then they told me my old windows would be destoyed being taken out, the new salesman measured wrong and new windows won't fit but management still wants to put them in and fill the gaps.

Filed complaint with BBB and now preparing to file lawsuit.Beware of this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of window world replacement. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Sunman, Indiana, United States #1143169

Had the same problem with them. They tried to tell us that the 2" gap that was filled with foam was how they were energy efficient! Oh my...this company is awful!