I paid over $3,000 this time last year for windows that I STILL DO NOT HAVE!When I finally received a response to my telephone calls I no longer wanted to do business with the scam of a company, however I was informed that the contract I signed did not entitle me to any refund of my deposit!

I lead a very busy life and now have to find time and resources for litigation.

Stay Away from Window World, I offer these words as a courtesy that I deeply wish I received a year ago.It has been a terrible, terrible experience, terrible for no reason except this company is NOT prepared to do what they say they are going to do.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Isn't the old adage "measure twice , cut once"?

Paid for in full and showed for install. Were told that it would be an addition 70 per window because of a gap. Salesman showed up and said that I guess the installers won't get paid and my family won't eat this week!

Total unprofessional attitude.

Isn't the old adage "measure twice , cut once"?

Total unprofessional attitude.

I am in the same boat.I ordered my windows/signed my contract on Oct.

17th and going on to week 11 with no windows. Starting to get worried. I have dropped $2202 for their requirment of deposit. Both my wife and I have called the last few weeks and have been told they have been manufactured, but just waiting shipment to our location so the installers can setup a date.

I have repeatedly asked for the reasons they haven't been shipped yet/arrived/can't they check to see what is going on between the manufacturer, are they sitting on a pallet somewhere, etc. and I am told, "sir, we will contact you when they arrive and we can arrage install." I have also asked for a refund, they said that "process is not available." I am giving them until the end of the year to setup a install date, then will seek legal council along with opening a complaint with the BBB. Another thing is my in-laws had someone come out to there place and they were told the windows could be ready to be installed in 2 to 3 weeks.

Same exact windows we ordered.I cannot say I will recommend this company to any of my friends or family, ever.

I am very concerned about the comments you have posted. If you have been waiting for windows the length of time you have stated then I must ask that you call me to discuss directly.

Please call me directly at 1-866-740-2100 and let me know you are responding to this request.

Customer Relations Manager

Window World Corporate

North Wilkesboro, NC

This is just the tip of the iceberg.Nobody buys only a $189 window (90+% of the time consumers want an energy star rated window that costs more).

Why would you not advertise a window price that you sell 90+% of the time? Honesty starts w/ your advertising. Run while you can.

Dig deeper if you dare.Assume 50% of this stuff is true.