I saw a ad for windows at $189 installed (minimum 3 windows) I called the local Window World franchise, it took them three months and numerous calls to finally get a ready. I had three windows I needed for a rental property, after the three months and numerous calls they quoted me $1280.00 for the three windows.

When I told them that I wanted the $189 window, they were not available any longer, the installtion "always" was a charge ect - ect - ect.

These guys should be investigated, this is "bait and swith" in its most basic form. Do not do business with these *** bags.

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

:( So true classic bait and switch steer clear !!!!

Jason Pickes works for Window World, trying to cover up these lying cheaters. Sacramento Window World sucks.

Jason Pickes, you're a shill, and an incompetent one at that. Come back when you've learned how to shill properly. Lying shill ***.

This *** doesn't know what he's talking about, I personally have purchased over 70 windows this year alone for my rentals and all of them were the 189 window. He is obviously not telling the whole story. If you're going to complain try telling the entire story, ***