Window world of Atlanta, what a great place,(atlanta)

The installers came to install a patio door, like an older house I had a little water damage which I offered to go an buy some wood to fix it. The installer said no I have wood. Little to my knowledge it was used wood in 6 inch pieces that they pieced into the frame. OK, I can live with that, but what I couldn't believe is that they were not going to do anything about it, but I happened to come out to watch the installation and noticed the damaged wood, I hope your getting the picture, the door was also too small, I guess they can not measure either. (boy is that true) The two installers started to install the new door and before I knew it they were done! WOW!

in only 15 minutes after I came out to watch them. Needless to say to install job was pathetic at most. I only had them install it because I could not due to injuries with me. They kept talking about installing 3 more windows later that day. So they were finished and started to leave, I had to have them come back 3 times the same day to fix all the holes they did not fix. OK they finally left, later that week we had a terrible storm which was also inside my house too. The door was not caulked on the top or sides so I had my very own waterfall in my house. (nice)

I think they find these installers in the parking lots and ask them if they want to work for window world. I am going to ask them to remove the door and refund my money for such shoddy service an installation. I am going to contact Window World main office, I just hope they do not have the same mindset as the installers have.

Craig

Review about: Window World Installation.

Comments

I have had Windo World of Atlanta replace 11 windows in my home, and 6 months later make and install a custom 12' patio door. with the old windows, when I turned the heat down 4 degrees at bed time, the heat would kick on about 40 minutes later; with the new windows, I turned the heat down 4 degrees at bed time and 4 hours later the heat still hadn't kicked on, big energy savings for me.

I was very happy with the service I received, in fact the same install crew that installed the windows was the ons tha tinstalled the patio door.

I have just purchased an investment property and will have them come out and replace the windows in that house just as soon as I can get them out there. Oh, and my sales rep did respond within a couple of days for any follow up questions that I had.

#281904

We were notified that you had filed a complaint and would very much like to take care of the issues for you. We have left a personal message for you but have been unable to contact you.

If you would please take a moment to contact us at 770-303-0757 we would be more than happy to assist you and complete your project in a timely matter. Thank you.