The window world I dealt with seemed like a good business to deal with.Matt Livingood came to the house, gave us a great price, and I believed him and in his company.

It's now 8 months after installation, and I am still waiting for the errors to be fixed. First, some sashes were broken BEFORE THEY WERE UNLOADED FROM THE TRUCK!!!! And, there were locks that weren't there, or broken, before installation!!! Because of the warrantee, I wasn't worried, then it took a couple months to get those replaced.

But when the sashes came in but not the locks, and it took two months to get that taken care of, I became worried.

When the crew (subcontractors again...different crew) came to fix the windows, they for got the locks that were missing. The sashes were fixed, but not the locks...So I called back, and Matt, the owner came to our house. I'm sure it's because he had a presentation in the area, but either way, he said it would be taken care of.

Oh wait, we also had a poorly made window frame in our kitchen that needed attention, and Matt said it would all be taken care of. Well the new window came (different subcontractor again) and it didn't fit. He put the old window back in and it's not square, or plumb, and caulked like a three year old did it!!!! It looks awefull!

I called and threatened with an attorney, and I get a call that our window is done (amazing!), and they're ready to install it.

After all this time, and thousands later, I can tell you that I WILL NEVER, EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!Matt Livingood is not a good business person, I wonder how happy he would be if he had to wait 8 MONTHS TO GET A LOCK PUT ON HIS WINDOW TO KEEP HIS FAMILY FEELING SAFE.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your Window World experience. We will make contact with the store to advise them of your posting, and to express to them the importance of making sure all issues are addressed in a timely manner.

Customer Relations Department