After two visits to our house to measure the windows, the second visit being by the branch manager saying measure twice and cut once.Our windows arrived, four of twelve were measured incorrectly and could not be installed.

The one day of installation I was told it would take has turned into four days so far and six weeks later I am still waiting for my remaining windows. To top things off the people at the Window World office will simply not return my call's to explain to me what is going on.

Then let me tell you about the quality of the windows, they suck! They slide poorly, they are not finished well with edges that do not match up.

The screen door is crooked and sticks. The smaller windows jiggle when slid and often jam trying to close them.

If anybody out there is considering using this company, STOP! You will be very disappointed, but they won't care because they will never return your call.

I am really not sure how a business such as this can stay operating with such a terrible product and poor customer service. By the way this is with regard to the Window World outlet in Concord CA.

Doug and Trevor being the managers who cannot pick up a phone.If I were the parent company I would yank their franchise..

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

The owner of the Window World franchise in Concord, CA will be notified immediately concerning this matter. If you would like to contact our office so that we have additional information we can pass along please contact us at 1-866-740-2100.

Customer Relations Department