We were pissed becasue we changed terms to install ourselves instead they install for us.And they did not provide neccsisary material for us to complete and did not explain it before we made decision on this self installation.

And it said that it will charge us to buy those materials strips cover window and wall. We refused to pay their payment and we went to their store, things changed.

They were very pleauerd and gave us all need, and explained to us how to use it. We are ok now. Their products are good, their service is good.

We pay them.We are happy.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - New Vinyl Replacement Windows Window World "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..." Read more Window World - Angry In Toledo, Ohio Window World "I had my windows installed in September 2016. I wish I had my old windows yet. They did a horrid job. My picture window is bowed and..." Read more Window World - Shotty work, horrible workers, terrible customer service Window World "Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right,..." Read more Window World - Windows improperly installed, leak from window in kitchen. Window World "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more