In the past 6 months my husband and I have been remodeling our home.we called window world to have two entry doors replaced and 17 windows replaced. I had issues ith them ordering te wrong size windows so I have a hose with half.

New windows and half boarded up due to the fact that they took the oriignal windows out without measuring them first. Then my doors arived and I was told that they would not be installed for another two weeks because they were booked up....um not my problem I was assured my doors would be installed without 4 to 6 weeks not 3 months.I will never use window world again and will not refer them to anyone.

The lst thing I wanted to say is I asked them if they had covers for therfe boots since it is so wet and muddy out and they said no so now I have muddy foot prints all thru my house. I'm not a happy camper at all

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2011.

Comments

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment concerning your experience with Window World. Customer satisfaction is very important.

If you would like to discuss in greater detail please contact our office by calling 1-866-740-2100. If you prefer email please go to our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

Customer Relations Department