I had 5 windows installed.I would say that they turned out good however they seemed to rush through the job to get it done.

There are many reasons why I'm posting this complaint. First of all, they arrived and the worker took a massive dump in my bathroom, without asking me if he could use it. Then, the other guy went into my garage and started cutting wood up with my miter saw, again without asking me. I was amazed.

Then, he drops a window on my hardwood floor. After an inspection, everything was fine but still.. he dropped a window. He was on the phone while capping my windows complaining about some job he didn't want to do.

And to top it all off, they left their lunch wrappers along my drive way.

Absolutly disgusted, I should have done my research on this company.I guess it could be worst, they windows did turn out alright.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

This made me laugh so hard! "massive dump" bahahahahaha

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95241

I'm so glad I decided to do my research before I call back the salesman.I was ready to purchase 14 windows from Window World, but after I saw these complains I would have to look for another company.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95240

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95239

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95238

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95237

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95236

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95235

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #95233

Mrs.Mair

i hope he at least wiped his ***? and sprayed some smell good? :grin