Huntingdon, Tennessee
2.3
Service Scheduling

A few years ago I had window world of jackson tn install 12 windows in my house . I have had no problems the service was great the product is great ...fast forward to now .....I have more windows to replace along with an entry door..I have met with W>W> 3 times still dont have an estimate ...the sales person has no product knowledge and is trying to get me not to buy the products ..." well our doors are kinda expensive " ..Who the H!@#$ do you think you are to decide what I can Afford....I can buy and sell you several times over .....The owner Mike is rude and apparently doesn't care about his customers or his business

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Window World. The most disappointing about window world sales representative at Window World was sales persom had little knowledg of product line and incompetent service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments