1.3

Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install.

The call on Friday saying everything is in and we r good to go for Tuesday. Show up Tuesday with the windows but no front door. So now a one day job will be 2. Not the end of the world until we r told the door will be more than a week later.

Turns out to be 3 weeks. Then they show up without the screen door. I was told the job on the door would be a finished product no work to do. It's not.

I have Sheetrock to tape and paint and all sorts of repairs to make. The guys left a mess. Glass and screws all over. Un caulked nails.

Not even Sheetrock screws nor were they sunk enough to tape over. Left a hole in my wall. Pencil marks all over the wall. Pulled the trim enough on my wall to crack the paint more than 8' from the door.

Missed drilled the door lock so. Ow it's covered in caulk. Didn't wipe or clean the windows around the door. The trim around the doors window is already falling off.

I don't have time to list it all but it's horrible. Wish I had never called window world

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 13, 2016.

Comments