2.0

Window World installed 9 Windows on my Town House, after measuring at least three times. I realized few months later, Windows were smaller than my few new window neighbors'.

When I looked from exterior of the houses, the windows were not the same size that fits my opening, not flashed with the exterior of my house. (got rain in after the installers pushed the existing exterior panel in. On the back side of my house the house looks older than before and its age; because siding were not sealed to the window frame because the windows are being small size and sloppy installation. I am very disappointed with this (Window World) company that I placed my full trust in.

I contacted them, two inspectors came, the neutral one said the only solution was re-installment, their inspector said; he would install the same ones, not very confidently obviously he was covering their back. Two other professionals looked at the windows one said there was not flashing, the other said I was cheated out of my money and trust.

(In a different type of wording). I asked them to replace the windows, they refuse to do so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 22, 2016.

Comments