I purchased 15 Windows from Window World over a month ago. Tyler came and told me they would have to wait for the Windows to come in, I found out the windows have been in for over a week but, they told me two of their installers quit on them.( I guess that is supposed to be a legit reason why I have to wait) 2 days ago Tyler said he would come and install them ( he's their sales guy) when I called them this morning the office gal said Tyler is going to be talking to their NW office to come here and help, I told her Tyler said he would install them and she said " oh he can't he's our top salesman"' I told her they should finish the work they are behind on before selling more Windows!!

I am so frustrated !

I told her I can provide an Installer and that they can give me the money back that they already charged me for labor, she says I have to talk to Tyler about that. He's not big on returning calls!!!!!!

I would NOT recommend this company !!!!! I guess I will see them in court!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of window world window installation. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Comments