I also am in Florida, Kevin sold me 3 Windows , I had to chase and call him to find out where my windows were weeks after initial due date, installers come with no scaffolding for a second story install??!!And a window is scratched, another week waiting for a new window and an installer than can do it.

That pair installs but forgets the trim for one window, which I hired a handy man to do and the other window has no trim so that's been ordered yet came in wrong today, now who knows how much longer and I have not sent balance in and mark Collins and Kevin are threatening to lien my property! Liars! I am the customer yet talking to either of them they think everyone's a ***.. They won't get paid until I get the trim and this company has to have the worst reputation they are rude , don't return calls lie, the most miserable experience of my life!

Lien away Mark!

You a@&ho"! Kevin's text to me today with his lies and insults schould be posted here as well that's what prompted to to call and speak to the owner!

I will post his obnoxious reply to me on the bbb website and Yelp!Customer service is not there strong suit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of window world window installation. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments