Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I also am in Florida, Kevin sold me 3 Windows , I had to chase and call him to find out where my windows were weeks after initial due date, installers come with no scaffolding for a second story install??!! And a window is scratched, another week waiting for a new window and an installer than can do it.

That pair installs but forgets the trim for one window, which I hired a handy man to do and the other window has no trim so that's been ordered yet came in wrong today, now who knows how much longer and I have not sent balance in and mark Collins and Kevin are threatening to lien my property! Liars! I am the customer yet talking to either of them they think everyone's a ***.. They won't get paid until I get the trim and this company has to have the worst reputation they are rude , don't return calls lie, the most miserable experience of my life!

Lien away Mark!

You a@&ho"! Kevin's text to me today with his lies and insults schould be posted here as well that's what prompted to to call and speak to the owner!

I will post his obnoxious reply to me on the bbb website and Yelp! Customer service is not there strong suit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Installation.

Comments