I made a appt to have all new windows installed in Oct of '14. The owner came out about a week later gave me a estimate and my husband and I agreed.

Order was made was told about 4 weeks till install. We didn't get it done till early January of this year, while two men replaced my window I have a very large picture window in front of my house they dropped the entire thing broke the glass and said to me in the most serious voice "it's your fault for ordering such a heavy window". Plus they didnt put enough caulk around the window i can pyt finger through it and feel a breeze! I've been waiting over half a year to get the glass repalced!!!

Worst customer service ever!!! I call all the time never get anywhere, the one good thing I've only paid down payment! I've debated how to go about this for months I've asked to speak to the owner all I get he isn't here, don't know when he will be here and so on.

Thinking about getting someone else to replace the entire window or getting the glass replaced by a glass company. So irritated by this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of window world window installation. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Comments