2.0

I had 2 bay windows installed the guys installing the windows smelled like booze. The on window had the screens in it damaged.

I called them the same day they said they would get new screens ordered. I called them to find out when they would be in 3 weeks after they installed the windows. Then they say that they send someone to fix them I was ok with that then I'm sitting here waiting for them to show up. I call and they tell me that it won't be till later it won't be in the time Fram that they said the first time.

Window world is a joke they will not get anything else from me. I wouldn't trust them if I was you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of window world window installation. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Comments