This was the worst experience I ever had with home improvement.The installers did have the outside finishing outside, and claimed they were finished.

I had to call to get them to come back. When they did come back, they used my extension cord without letting me know in order to tie two branches together. They left without untiring the branches and when I went to see why my cord was stuck in the tree, the branches wacker me in the face.

A supervisor finally called me back and was insincere stating he didn't know what I wanted him to say, they did nothing wrong.After I expressed how disappointed I was, he was yelling and said " loose my number then!" I have never done business with such an unprofessional company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

What did you expect with their prices?