2.0

Matt the sale man came out to discuss replacing windows in master bedroom. He said they could put 2 windows to replace the 3 that were there.

He discussed the price (s) for 2 up & down with no grids & then he did figures on windows that slide back & forth. Well I was specific on the up & down windows. So after he sat & came up with a better price I said that was good. He gave me figures on the sliding side to side windows; which I would never consider, cause how I would clean them if they are so high up.

So i certainly thought when he came up with a better price on 2 windows of course I thought I was signing a contract on 2 up & down windows. When the guys finally came out to install, they were installing " sliding side by side. I said, oh no! That's wrong!.

Matt was called, came out; Holla red at me the whole time saying I knew I had signed contract on thesliding side by side. I said NO, I would never want that. Anyway he was so ugly and hoHolla red at me & even said he had me if we didn't pay cause I had already signed the contract & that "he" sure wasn't going to eat the difference on the price of windows I wanted. NEVER again will I do business with this company!

!! They can kiss my ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Window Replacement.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2016.

Comments

winworld
Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, United States #1199299

We are terribly sorry to learn of your disappointment with the local Window World franchise in your area. We will make sure the franchisee is aware of this matter so a thorough review of the contract you signed can be performed.

Regards,