3.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Window World has the worst customer service.Especially if they have already cashed your check.

Our delivery date was changed several times. The Rep that sold us the windows miss caculated the amount by $52 and we had been told by his supervisor not to worry about it, but when the windows finally came in he showed up and harassed my husband while he is lying in bed recovering from surgery. My husband d explained that he had spoken to his supervisor and was told not to worry about it. The Rep preceeded to tell my husband that " he hated and refused to helping people like us " and that when we decide to do the final sliding window call someone.

Now, first of all what kind of people are we? Second this was a mistake on his part. Third we called to correct the problem. This goes to show you that there is no such thing as good customer service any more.

He wasn't worried that they had rescheduled several ti.es, or that my husband had surgery. And we called to complain on him and have not gotten an apology to this day. I WILL NOT RECOMMENDED WINDOW WORLD TO ANYONE!

AND WORD.OF MOUTH GOES ALONG WAY.I WORK AT A HOSPITAL AND MY HUSBAND WORKS FOR A LARGE TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of window world window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments