Bellefonte, Pennsylvania

Been 2yrs since window world put my windows in.After the horrible expirence went through I don't wanna call them to fix current problems.

Cold air leaking through every seam on every window and most windows ain't workin properly. I'm most sure I call to get the ( lifetime warranty ) honored it will turn into a *** match all my fault conversation like all the instillation calls were.

Do not use this company they're motto is we,ll do it when we can and the customer is always wrong.They suck

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #952049

I'm still waiting on my call back from 3 weeks ago

Chicago, Illinois, United States #952048

Mine leak, snow , water, & air...per them...windows working great

Houston, Texas, United States #940379

So you don't want to call them or use the warranty. Why should we feel sorry for you? It really is chicken$hit to make a complaint without giving the company a chance to make it right.