I all the windows in my house replaced with Window World! When I called customer service to come and fix 2 windows that wouldn't close or lock..

They informed me that I was scammed by a company illegally using their name and my windows weren't even from them. So they refused to come out. I have all my paperwork that clearly states Window World!!!

Awful!! Would never recommend this company !

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of window world window from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Marion, North Carolina, United States #1223711

I know what you are saying! I had 11 windows replaced...they look good BUT when the wind blows wind come in and I have to turn the thermostat up...also the man who replaced the windows dug holes in the ground so his ladder would be level and never filled any back!

I will NEVER suggest WINDOW WORLD TO ANYONE! They are a ripoff and overcharge and have flaky product!