2.7

Bought 7 windows from Window World Cincinnati two years ago.I did get a good price but what I got was less than I probably would have with the other company.

I received 3 quotes and really liked the salesman, so when I called them back ready to order he no longer worked there. They debt out another rep, who measured the Windows, and when they came to install them I questions the installers if they were right, because there were gaps everywhere. They put them in anyway.

The Windows now look fine but they're pretty drafty and even though they look nicer than what I had before I don't think they're any more efficient.Some of the stick on weatherstripping they use had fell off and I had to replace that myself because they took two months to do any type of service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of window world window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments