Forestdale, Alabama

We were to have windows installed today, Friday, May 22nd.They were originally scheduled to be here between 9 & 10.

they rescheduled between 12 & 1.

It is now 3 and still no show

We have called repeatedly, but cannot get a response as to when they will be here. Took the day off work to be here, not very happy...much less taking down blinds & curtains. Don't think I would recommend your company to anyone!!!

If you treat all your customers this way how do you stay in business?I will update when they finally show up!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of window world window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Window World - Windows improperly installed, leak from window in kitchen. Window World "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..." Read more Window World - New Vinyl Replacement Windows Window World "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..." Read more Window world Window World " Name: Window World of the Queen City, Inc. Address: 1840 Airport Exchange Blvd. City: Erlanger State/County: KY Zip/Postal Code: 41018 Business Phone Number: (513) 921-4189 URL: This Business was..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more