Lilesville, North Carolina
2.6

Had Windows installed five years ago,the installation was very good,installers were very good, professional,but I found out the windows installed was not the ones I ordered,when window is closed,it seats about 1/16th of an inch less than what was shown and what was on displayed in store,after several calls,finally got someone who said,what I saw in store was only installed in coastal areas.the entire house always has a draft feeling thru out.Because of this I have been very dissatisfied with these windows.I have called numerous times.I'm always told someone will call,but they never do.Due to this problem I'm very unhappy with this product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments