2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I happen to open my windows downstairs the other day and when I went to close and lock them they would not lock.I called and no one returned my call.

I called again and it was almost 5 pm and then Zi got the call. I told them the problem and he said someone would contact me. Well that was 3 days ago.

This is the second time they did not lock.After they were installed in 2012 or 2013 not long after I had two that would not lock.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of window world window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Window world Window World " Name: Window World of the Queen City, Inc. Address: 1840 Airport Exchange Blvd. City: Erlanger State/County: KY Zip/Postal Code: 41018 Business Phone Number: (513) 921-4189 URL: This Business was..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more