Milton, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jul 20, 2014

We'll it's been another week and no call back, they still have one more window to install they had a date they told us they were coming and never showed up, I called and of course no one would answer I left a message saying to call it even and we would get someone else to come finish the work and fix the mess they left us, so hoping they agree to it.Also the slider they finally got in is not acceptable.

The grids inside the glass are crooked it just never ends.Save your kinet people and call anyone BUT window world , they r terrible!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2014

Worst service ever, wrong size windows, installed 2 different panels for our sliding door.Reordered again, wrong one, defected grids inside window not straight.

Still waiting for one of the windows to arrive almost 2 months now. Leave an wakeful mess for us to clean when they leave, smudged windows and grease marks on the white part. Nails all over our driveway, ruined one of my plants. In and out with mud on their feet.

The list just goes on and on, every time they return there's a new problem.

Can't measure and can't take a correct order, then try to blame us for it!!Never ever will recommend them to anyone!!!

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

mrgnstve6

Still going on, they came again yesterday to FINISH the job, didn't happen they brought one wrong window and didn't even bring the other one.He said he didn't know he was supposed to.

So we wait again.Worst service ever!!!

to mrgnstve6 #862064

File a Consumer Complaint with Attorney General's office. You can do it on-line and it's free.Good luck