I see the window world commercials every morning on TV and the more I see it the more I would not buy windows from this company. The reason being this teaches children that there parents lie to each other.

What kind of morals is that going to instill into our children. When I hear that commercial come one it it just makes my skin crawl.

I wonder if any other parents has picked up on this. This is a discace

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of window world window from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

you need to get a life- it is a funny commercial that drives the point home that she needs new windows anyways! That is marketing 101 so leave the commercial productions to the professionals and you go outside and fly I kite and suck on a sucker!

#1019663

Yes i think it teaches kids it is ok to lie when you want .