I had windows installed and shortly after, my windows started to leak. Rain poured into my bedroom and kitchen ruining floors and window treatments. I spoke with several supervisors for three who all gave me the same story but still no one has come out to repair or replace my windows. They have absolutely NO integrity, they do substandard work and will promise you anything to get off of the phone.

I wouldn't recommend window world to anyone. Their prices may be reasonable and inexpensive but all the money that you save, you will spend replacing floors and window treatments.

Sad but true.

New Orleans, LA.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Unsatisfied Window World "...We ordered 2 Patio doors in August , they finally came in.4 inches to small .They measured 4 times..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Wont use Window World again Window World "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..." Read more Window World - Windows improperly installed, leak from window in kitchen. Window World "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more