Worst experience ever !!!! Windows ordered 10/23 and as of 3/1 still no windows!

This day would be the fourth attempt at installation and it was a no show ! The people were rude, disrespectful and I can't believe the situation we are left in. After they have removed the windows and had to reinstall the old ones AGAIN, my windows are now broke, don't close and it has been below zero for weeks! I have mold and ice building up in my house.

I am honestly so disappointed and hurt by this treatment. The Binghamton NY location in case anyone is thinking about it

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of window world window from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments