Service Scheduling

I hired window world of East Hanover to Install a window we started this process in November of 2015 and I still have no windows in January of 2016. Window world has the worst customer service skills..their a window scam company please do not use this company we work to hard as home owners we only want the best product for our home. With window world we are not receiving the treatment we deserve for money were paying.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments

canty31

im standing by what i said. what difference will it really make if you knew my name it does not change the poor customer service.

when you call you never return the call. my point of concern is not fast service is sufficent service, its the principal for me. when you send representatives to a prospective customer home. sometimes you may have to follow up on them to make sure the customer is satisfied with the product they purchased.

were all the customers questions and concerns answered. this is your business this is your brand they represent you and what your company stand for. so before you start blaming customers.

follow up. customer service is the key word that is not registering with you

Not sure who you are but we take care of all of our customers and always have. Our record serving the public is very respected considering the time in business we have been in, and the volume of work we do on a daily basis, and also the amount of work we have completed over the years.

You maybe a customer who has a unique situation that we are working on diligently to resolve any issues pending to your order or whatever the case may be with it. We give 100% every day to take care of all of our customers and we do not run away with any of our customer(s) patronage. Stating that we are a Scam of a company for you not getting the service as fast as you would like to happen does not qualify to be said we are a Scam.

Whoever you are I am very confident the office is working as fast as possible on your order to resolve that particular issue if you are a customer with an issue with your order.

It would help if you called our office for you to get an update with us if that is what you are looking for rather than saying you are being scammed because that is not what we do to people. If you listed your name in this review I would of had the office give you a call, but not knowing your name I can't expedite any communication or any updates to you. Not having your Name / Information can not validate the customer service skills complaint that you mentioned. In the meantime if you have a service issue and you are in our system for service you can rest assured we will be in touch to complete the service.

Have a wonderful day, and we most gratefully appreciate your business.

The Owner

canty31
to Anonymous #1094625

when you call you never return the call. my point of cocdrn is not fast service is sufficent service, its the principal for me. when you send representatives to a prospective customer home. sometimes you may have to follow up on them to make sure the customer is satisfied with the product they purchased were all the customers and concerns answered.

follow up. customer service is the key word that is not registering with you.