Well i was going to give a bad review but it looks like i can save my breath.Many complaints before me.

DO NOT BUY WINDOWS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!Customer service let me know they had no intentions of honoring their "lifetime warranty".

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

I totally agree!-- We ordered our windows in May -- they measured twice withing the 8 week time frame we were told it would take for them to arrive.

- Lo and behold when Window World arrived to install them at the end of September, they DID NOT FIT. Back to square one...It's a rainy cold, November day and our windows are just now being installed.

Note that these were not a "bargain" -- they were custom sized.

It's been a nightmare.- 6 months for new windows is not acceptable.