Sunman, Indiana
Turnaround Time

Sales guy measured and Windows came.Installers tore out all windows prior to seeing if new Windows fit.

They are 2" too short so I had to install 1 x 6 pieces of wood to keep the windows in. They "fill in" the space from poor measurements with foam. Then cover the area with really wide vinyl strips.

Looks terrible inside and out.Not happy!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Did they eventually correct your problem or were you stuck with their final installation.

jnfdfj.,ndfnvn m,x,cc fjfndfkj dfknjd djdkj fkj sfdkjxfkj fkjfjk skjfsdk cjcj cjnd, jcc ,c n n n n n n n nn nn nn n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n .

to Anonymous #1140431

Someone did come out and agree that it was a really bad measure and the installation was rushed and not correct.However, only 3/5 Windows will be replaced with the correct size and the same installation crew will be used.

It is scheduled to be fixed this week but we went through 3 weeks of bad weather with ill-fitting and poorly installed Windows. No price adjustment has been mentioned either.

So another day off work, high heat bill and hopefully they get it right this time.

to Anonymous #1143166

Sick joke.The windows are not what the sales guy brought out.

Bait and switch for sure. Installation guys broke the shutters and didn't tell us. One of the Windows is STILL wrong. This place is a nightmare--stay away!

Also--they say the best discount for our hassle is $250.

What an insult!!