Everyone here is blaming WINDOW WORLD for a select few doing what ever it is,wrong...not all owners care not all sales people have a clue and,not all,installers know windows...

thers thousands of installers sales,people almost 300 stores ...so instead of bashing thousands of people most of whom do,thers,job right and take.pride ..call out the ones at fault...there's a thought. .. I've installed for 13 Years and NONE of what,i,see here,would ever happen at window worlds around me..

sorry u got un lucky with some *** working on your house but most of us r very good at,what,we do,and final product is well above what's exspected...get a,hobby stop bashing people,u don't even know

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

York, Pennsylvania, United States #961734

It's customers right to complain if they were done wrong or if contractual agreement was not filled.You might do good work but companies like window world hire subcontractors who, not all do great quality work.

Either way each story here list which window world and market area is involved with each separate issue.No need to take a customers experience so personal if its not about you.