Bolton, Mississippi
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Was told I was purchasing a window that matched all 19 others in my home but would be higher efficiency. After installing it didn't match the other windows due to no grids.

The owner himself popped a big attitude and hung up phone on me. I would never recommend them to anyone.

I'm a local business owner myself I couldn't sleep at night if u conducted business this way! Ralph Jones

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World window world windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

That's weird . Check your Ac and attic insulation.

Replace your doors. Something wrong there. New windows made all the difference for our home. Sounds like its not your windows but something else.

look at the stickers on the windows they should be at least the solar gain of 0.25 or less.

if that's the case then you need to look somewhere else for your problem. you sound like a complainer