My experience have not been so great!!It's been over 30 days and I still do not have my windows.

I've received an email stating you pride yourselves on keeping the customer in the loop. I was told on 9/28/15 windows typically could be scheduled within a week of the warehouse receiving my order. That was 3 weeks ago. So I call and I'm told ohh no it's 4-6 weeks.

Well that's not what the sales representative told me. For $7,000 Windows you would think there would be better service. I am highly disappointed and will never refer this company to anyone and i wish I never used them. I got 2 quotes one was 1/3 the price but I choose window world because I bought into the reputation!!

Please do NOT use them!! Save yourself the head ache and go with the mom and pop local company. One it would be cheaper (way cheaper) and two they will give you much better customer service than sorry that you thought you would get your windows sooner but ah well!!

Not acceptable.I guess customer service is over rated!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of window world windows from Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments