This person wrote the review about Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World window world windows for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Waynesboro, Virginia, United States #1207640

"I'm the window worlds nephew that owns 15 of them and u guess better apreshiate that we are even workin and installing the windows"

You be koool and stay in skoool, Junior. Someday you could be a Window World installer yourself.

Learn how to spell. I do not believe that if you are in fact related, that you should represent the company with a 4th grade iq.

I think the nephew should take several English/grammar classes before posting anything.This just verifies why I won't be hiring them.

Reviews can either make or break a business. The nephew's comments isn't helping Window World's reputation.

How sad.

to Anonymous #1058744

I don't think that was actually a relative, just a ticked off person.