I was told the cost of the window did not reflect the quality of the window by the slick salesman. Don't believe them!

I wasted $4,500 on the cheap windows when I should of paid a little more for quality. They say lifetime but do not mean it. I have problems from the day I signed the contract. Horrible Installation too!

Hudson valley and the New Jersey store are owned by same person. It's a franchise ran by unprofessionals. I was lied to by the salesman and charged additional fees after they told me what I signed up for that would be it. I had to pay a fee of 375 if I wanted the rotten wood fixed.

These windows are leaking cold air and are starting to be very hard to open. I wish I would of read all the co plants on this site about them!!!

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

ericnh

I hope now you understand why it is very important to research a lot before buying windows. Words of a salesman are just advertising to promote their product.

The words you should believe are other consumers of the brand who have direct experience of using the product.

Low quality windows will be damaged easily and will be severely energy inefficient.

In such cases the loss of money won’t be just on the cost of windows, but on future energy bills as well. In future buy a replacement window, www.windowchoice.ca/window-tips/how-to-know-when-its-time-to-replace-your-windows only after getting proper reviews from customers who actually used them and confirming quality of the windows.