Milton, Tennessee
1.4K views 1 comment
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Update by user Aug 01, 2015

Some of the issues were resolved on 7-29-2015, but additional issues were created. Debris left in some areas and cracked siding near front window that was re installed.

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2015

Had these windows installed in 2008.Noticed a leak in the kitchen.

Related: Window World - Incomplete work

After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just flat flashing up against the outside windows. A total of 8 sashes being replaced because of argon leak, one more waiting to be ordered. Most of the repair work was redone on July 29, 2015. The cleanup wasn't as thorough.

Siding on window in front has a tear in it from installation. Sharp material from kitchen window in kitchen drain disposal, had to get tongs to remove from drain. I think I see a piece of window cuttings sitting on top of roof next to window repair. Downstairs bedroom debris wasn't cleaned up.

With the mix up on the initial order of these windows, they have cost me quite a lot and I am still paying.first image is cracked siding, 2nd-paint peeling from water leakage, 3rd-debris left in corner of roof and 4-terrible finishing job being replaced by current installers.

Review about: Window World Vinyl Windows.

I didn't like: Water damage, Incompetent service, Lack of customer service, That i had to do all the follow-up.

3.2
Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Window World Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss quite a few of the above and waiting for final resolution. / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

wow that is the worst installation i have ever seen