Milton, Tennessee
3.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 01, 2015

Some of the issues were resolved on 7-29-2015, but additional issues were created. Debris left in some areas and cracked siding near front window that was re installed.

Original review posted by user Aug 01, 2015

Had these windows installed in 2008.Noticed a leak in the kitchen.

After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just flat flashing up against the outside windows. A total of 8 sashes being replaced because of argon leak, one more waiting to be ordered. Most of the repair work was redone on July 29, 2015. The cleanup wasn't as thorough.

Siding on window in front has a tear in it from installation. Sharp material from kitchen window in kitchen drain disposal, had to get tongs to remove from drain. I think I see a piece of window cuttings sitting on top of roof next to window repair. Downstairs bedroom debris wasn't cleaned up.

With the mix up on the initial order of these windows, they have cost me quite a lot and I am still paying.first image is cracked siding, 2nd-paint peeling from water leakage, 3rd-debris left in corner of roof and 4-terrible finishing job being replaced by current installers.

This reviewer shared experience about "quite a few of the above and waiting for final resolution." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about window world installation from Window World was water damage, incompetent service and lack of customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Not sure if your problem has been resolved or not.... but your issue is Ll due to the fact that they installed a replacement window and obviously should have install a new construction window.

wow that is the worst installation i have ever seen