I am pleased.they installed Windows at my house on preswood dr in Hixson to.They had the best price and great warranty.

I would use them again. I used another company on one of my rentals and had a horrible experience. I meant George with window world. He explained everything that they would do.

Everything went great. I would recommend them. The only thing I would do next time in put Lowe in the Windows. George tried to get me to put Lowe in but I was to cheap.

That is my only regret.I would rate them a 9 out of 10

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with warranty and the windows and great company. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of window world window. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world window in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Window World - Poor Installation. Window World "I called window world regarding an installation done in 2014. The windows all have cracks above the windows diminishing the integrity of the windows, allowing noise and regardless if cold..." Read more Window World - Windows fogging... Window World "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..." Read more Window World - HORRIBLE WINDOWS AND WORKMANSHIP Window World "have complained to them many many times since installing in 2012. Every window they installed leaks....and badly now. The installers didn't any Z Flashing on the windows when..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more