2.8
Turnaround Time

About two years ago, I had 4 windows replaced by Windows World, and thought the order should have been five. Nevertheless, I asked about the fifth after the original four was completed. The Sales representative came back, and pretty much told me, he is not motivated by small ticket items. I even added two trimmings and hoped he would reached the bonus mark. It appeared the ticket has to be certain amount. I completed one window contract, made the down payment, and called in to reschedule due to work.

Two years after, 7 calls later, they will get in touch. Called Corporate and asked why they are not responding. Received a call from the local office offered to help. He quoted me the one last replacement between $325.00 to 350 and the two trimmings. Agreed, and received a quote after several calls and texts, for $812.00. This is half of what I paid for the prior 4.

Finally, I saw the original representative number, and reached back out to him. Today, it is now 3 schedules and he so far has not showed up. I will call my office to see if they can find the original ticket, and each day I had to call for a status. What they missed out on is another huge job, and families in need of replacement windows. Overall, the work was ok, but poor service, and a company motivated by only how much they remaking. Stay away....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Window World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Window World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was never return phone calls and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Window World and window world sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments