3.0

About two years ago, I had 4 windows replaced by Windows World, and thought the order should have been five. Nevertheless, I asked about the fifth after the original four was completed. The Sales representative came back, and pretty much told me, he is not motivated by small ticket items. I even added two trimmings and hoped he would reached the bonus mark. It appeared the ticket has to be certain amount. I completed one window contract, made the down payment, and called in to reschedule due to work.

Two years after, 7 calls later, they will get in touch. Called Corporate and asked why they are not responding. Received a call from the local office offered to help. He quoted me the one last replacement between $325.00 to 350 and the two trimmings. Agreed, and received a quote after several calls and texts, for $812.00. This is half of what I paid for the prior 4.

Finally, I saw the original representative number, and reached back out to him. Today, it is now 3 schedules and he so far has not showed up. I will call my office to see if they can find the original ticket, and each day I had to call for a status. What they missed out on is another huge job, and families in need of replacement windows. Overall, the work was ok, but poor service, and a company motivated by only how much they remaking. Stay away....

Product or Service Mentioned: Window World Sales Representative.

I didn't like: Never return phone calls, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2015.

Comments