Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Featured Not resolved
2.3

Ordered about 15 windows.2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched.

My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered for the sliding glass door 3 separate times, and the caulking had several holes as well as mulch from my front flowerbed in it. In total it took 4 visits of which I had to *** of work and 8 months to get my job finished. I asked if I was entitled to a discount due to the shotty work but of course was told I was not.

Theres a few pics.Get your windows elsewhere.

Review about: Window World Window.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Shady unprofessional installers, Do not return calls.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

em
Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States #1101906

We are having problems with window world Pittsburgh.They showed up at 1:00 to install 16 windows.Missing windows haven't heard from them since July said they'd be back in two weeks considering legal action.

I told them not to send same crew back the work was very sloppy.They caulked over old caulk. The only communication has been when they billed credit card for payment in full I called them asked if they were going to finish the job??

They seemed confused.#disputed charge #class action?

stealth1820
to em #1102208

Ya when the original windows were cracked it took about 2 months and phone calls to corporate to get them back out to replace the windows. They charged us after the job but I called and told them I wasn't paying a cent until the job was done.