Wont use Window World again
Ordered about 15 windows.2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched.
My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered for the sliding glass door 3 separate times, and the caulking had several holes as well as mulch from my front flowerbed in it. In total it took 4 visits of which I had to *** of work and 8 months to get my job finished. I asked if I was entitled to a discount due to the shotty work but of course was told I was not.
Theres a few pics.Get your windows elsewhere.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Shady unprofessional installers
- Do not return calls
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Window World Windows
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs..."
- "Authorize.net enforces TOS unfairly.If you are a big customer then you are able to elude their TOS enforcement team. Authorize.net does not allow internet tobacco sales, right? ..."
- "Just got my hair cut it was almost down to my butt. Showed stylist a picture from one of there books needless to say my hair is way shorter than..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."