Wont use Window World again

Ordered about 15 windows.2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched.

My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered for the sliding glass door 3 separate times, and the caulking had several holes as well as mulch from my front flowerbed in it. In total it took 4 visits of which I had to *** of work and 8 months to get my job finished. I asked if I was entitled to a discount due to the shotty work but of course was told I was not.

Theres a few pics.Get your windows elsewhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Window World Windows
Review category
Building Products
review #778012 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Window World? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 27 #1101906 Latrobe, Pennsylvania

We are having problems with window world Pittsburgh.They showed up at 1:00 to install 16 windows. Missing windows haven't heard from them since July said they'd be back in two weeks considering legal action. I told them not to send same crew back the work was very sloppy.They caulked over old caulk. The only communication has been when they billed credit card for payment in full I called them asked if they were going to finish the job?? They seemed confused. #disputed charge #class action?

0 0 Reply

Jan 28 #1102208

Ya when the original windows were cracked it took about 2 months and phone calls to corporate to get them back out to replace the windows. They charged us after the job but I called and told them I wasn't paying a cent until the job was done.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Window World. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Window World.
Filing a new complaint about