Ordered windows on October 17, 2015.Was promised delivery and installation in 8 weeks.

Gave a deposit of $9000.00

It is now February 9, 2016. Can not get a return call from corporate. Cannot get franchisee to return a call. My exterior work ona home renovation has now been delayed 6 weeks.

If in San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento, Use anyone but these people.

Am going to have to go to the State Contractors Licensing Board on the Franchisee and Stae Attorney General on The Company.In 30 years of Contracting, I have never had an issue like this

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "within 10 working days eother deliver good windows, install windows or my money back" as the author lost $9000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. The most disappointing about window world window from Window World was poor service, lack of customer service and extremely poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Surely you put this amount on a credit card. I would dispute the charge and have it removed.