Took over 3 months for 6 windows to come in. The guys that this place contracts to put in the wondows look like they just got out of jail and smelled like beer.

They broke plaster on the walls, didnt clean the windows after the shabby install, the windows were about 1/4" oversized so they had to trim the edges with a razor knife and it looks like ***, and once window world has you money they just don`t care. I wouldn`t do business with this place again if they sold a $29.00 window.

from start to finish they are bad and so is the qualitly of their windows. "BEWARE" "BEWARE" "BEWARE"

Review about: Window World Window.

Comments

This is what you get for $189 (same price for 17 years? Impossible).

You cannot build a organizational infrastructure with "dirt" bottom pricing to service you years down the road. The middle name of the above installers is "CUT CORNERS".

Wake up people. You get what you paid for.

do not do business with these people. installers are very very very bad. you will not be able to have them come back for warentee work either.

albertjones

I agree as well. This is the worst window that I have ever seen.

Especially the impact windows. They will never lock, the top sash will fill up with water within a year. They will not honor their warrenty as they charge you for anything that goes wrong. If you do not pay them they will not fix anything.

They use unlicensed subcontractors to preform all of their work. They do nothing and take no responsibility.

At least that is the way it is in Florida. Do not use this compnay for anything.

I agree with you buddy we also got shafted by Window World, biggest $5000.00 mistake we have ever made.

I am sorry to learn you are not happy with your Window World experience. If you would like to discuss personally please call me at 1-866-740-2100.

If you prefer email that is fine as well. Go to www.windowworld.com and access our contact page.

Please let me know that you are responding to this posting.

Customer Relations Manager