met with salesman gave me quote on 15 window, 3 sets of French doors and 2 interior doors.Told salesman price on doors was high compared to other prices I had.

Salesman said WW would not be beat on price. Came back with much lower price. I agreed to the price signed contracts gave credit card info for deposit. Week later I notice no charge on credit card called salesman said WW would not honor prices.

Called operations manager at WW was told they reserve right to reject any deal submitted by salesman.I explained that I had signed contracts he did not care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies about price. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of window world windows. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

You had prices much lower than Window World????

You must be a real bottom feeder