met with salesman gave me quote on 15 window, 3 sets of French doors and 2 interior doors.Told salesman price on doors was high compared to other prices I had.

Salesman said WW would not be beat on price. Came back with much lower price. I agreed to the price signed contracts gave credit card info for deposit. Week later I notice no charge on credit card called salesman said WW would not honor prices.

Called operations manager at WW was told they reserve right to reject any deal submitted by salesman.I explained that I had signed contracts he did not care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies about price. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of window world windows. Window World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned window world windows in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Window World.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

You had prices much lower than Window World????

You must be a real bottom feeder

Window World - Reap off!! Window World "Paid $600 for lead containment...they threw plastic over the furniture. This was 7 years ago! I've had mold issues, Fred Moran ( the owner of the company) said he doesn't..." Read more Window World - Window Installation Review Window World "Told it would be a 5-6 week process from measure to install. Took 7 weeks till first attempt at an install. The call on Friday saying everything is in and..." Read more Window World - New Vinyl Replacement Windows Window World "The window products are unsatisfactory. I ordered full replacement all vinyl windows, to replace the wood window frames and related wood components with all vinyl. The installer attempted to install..." Read more Window World - HORRIBLE WINDOWS AND WORKMANSHIP Window World "have complained to them many many times since installing in 2012. Every window they installed leaks....and badly now. The installers didn't any Z Flashing on the windows when..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more