I am so disappointed in the service we have received from Window World.We ordered replacement windows and a replacement sliding door from Bill on 3/15.

The installation was on 4/14. The crew who was supposed to show around 10am ended up at our house to start installing at 4pm. One of our windows was ordered incorrectly by Bill (salesman) so they cut the window they had up and jammed it in the opening. We were told that a rush order would be put on the replacement window and we would have it in 2 weeks.

After the rest of the windows were installed the crew left at about 10pm. The next day I look at the windows and my window sills are torn up, caulk isn't even filled in properly around them, they completely forgot to caulk one window (and left a drop cloth), and there's an exposed screw where they drilled through the frame. I called Aaron Fults (field supervisor) the next day to explain the issues, he said that he would get someone back out the following day. The crew member shows up finishes the job from the initial repair and tells my husband they're not responsible for fixing the window sills!

I talked with Aaron Fults again on 5/15 inquiring about the replace my window we were supposed to receive. Aaron tells me he will look into it and call me the following day. No response. Aaron finally calls me on 5/21 and leaves me a voicemail that they have the window and need to set up installation date.

That was 2 weeks ago today. My husband and I have both called multiple times to try and set up a date for installation with no response. My husband called the corporate office to advise of the situation, their response was: " we'll call the local store". Still no idea when we'll get our window installed.

I hate to resort to social media, but, I feel there is no other outlet at this point. We bought this house on 3/12 and knew we wanted to update our windows. I would like to have a house warming party but we have a window that is cut up and looks awful in our kitchen.

How can this be resolved?Please advise.

Review about: Window World Window.

Had an Experience with Window World?

Comments

Blue Springs, Missouri, United States #824790

My dad had this happen to him as well.I decided to try it myself and they messed everything up.

After they put the window in incorrectly, they wanted us to pay them.Waste of time and money!

Please call 866-740-2100 and ask for Customer Relations. We will need the name on the contract and we will contact the owner of the franchise and ask them to call you. Thank you.